Address: Sjøvegen 6, 8410 LØDINGEN
Many different route options. The trip takes about 4 hours.
Several small mountains to climb to get the best view.
None of these options are too demanding, and it will suit most anyone regardless of previous experience.
Your trip will be adapted to weather conditions and the best location to spot the Northern Lights
We provide guide, snowshoes, walking poles, shoe covers and headlights.
AdventureLand also will provide some hot drink (coffee or chocolate), and some snack to eat
Attendance from AdventureLand's premises in Sjøvegen 6, Lødingen
You have to meet up 30 minutes before trip start.
We adapt the trips to weather conditions. Trips can be canceled
If no snow, we will carry out the trip on good shoes
To participate, you need to bring the right clothing and footwear.
Feel free to use our list of recommended clothes when you pack:
• Base layers, long underwear (wool or synthetic)
• Insulating mid layer, fleece jacket or vest
• Waterproof / breathable jacket (or soft shell)
• Insulating jacket (worn at stops)
• Waterproof / breathable pants (or soft shell)
• Insulating hat, cap, balaclava or headband
• Neck or face gaiter (bandana or similar)
• Wool socks (remember spare socks too)
• Gloves, mittens and / or over mittens
• Insulated, waterproof boots are best with snow shoes. They have thick soles, rubber / leather uppers and insulation.
• Leather hiking boots works well, too, if they are waterproof
• Gaiters is a big plus, as it keeps snow out of your boots.
• A medium sized backpack for extra snack, drinking water, hot drinks and extra clothing. This you can rent from AdventureLand
From 20/10 to 1/4. Monday to Friday . Trip start 19:00
Duration 4 hours
Price from NOK 690 p.p.
group size: 4-10