Address: Kirkegata 2, 8300 Svolvær
Experience the traditional winter fishing in Lofoten on board the 80 feet sailing vessel M/S Ylajali. Read more and book here!
Invite your friends and join our day tour with traditional cod fishing in Lofoten. In addition to our captain Mr. Rafael we also bring with us our very own master chef. He will serve a delicious fish soup, including coffee and drinks. Lunch can be enjoyed in our warm living room downstairs or on the top deck if the weather is on our good side. Either way, this is the perfect way to explore a real Lofoten experience!
– Departure: 10.00 from the key in front of Bacalao / Svolvær
– Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes.
– Included: fishing gear, warmsuits, lunch, coffee / tea / drinks (non-alcoholic)
– Max 12 persons on board, min. 8 persons at departure.
– Price: 1095,- NOK / 595,- per child.
- You can pay with VISA og Mastercard on board.
– Booking: email@example.com